How to Draw Mermaid Princess with Dolphin
Learn to draw a mermaid princess. She is holding a dolphin, which may be one of her best friends. This is a super simple and fun elementary art, suitable for kids in kindergarten and elementary school to learn to draw.
After drawing the mermaid princess and the dolphin, you can also draw the scenery in the sea in the blank space, such as corals, various fishes, octopuses, seahorses and so on.
Step by Step for Kids
1. First draw a beautiful crown.
2.Add hair on the left.
3.Add the mermaid princess's face.
4. Draw the hair and an arm.
5. Draw a hand and the dolphin's back.
6.Draw the outline of the dolphin.
7. Add an eye of the dolphin and the tail of the mermaid.
8. Add scales on your tail.
9. Trace with a marker and color to complete this mermaid princess and dolphin.