How to Draw a Seashell
Every time you go to the beach, your favorite game is to build sand castles, or catch crabs, or pick up shells? Today I bring an interesting tutorial to teach you how to draw a colorful seashell. If you like it, take it away!
Seashells are creatures that grow along the coast of the ocean. In ancient China, India, Thailand and other countries, seashells were used as currency to symbolize wealth and status.
Not all seashells can be used as currency. In fact, in ancient China, only certain shells from the South China Sea were considered currency.
Seashells are molluscs with a wide variety of species. They are not only delicious, but also can be made into jewelry or ornamental products.
↓ Let's Try to Draw
How to Draw a colorful Seashell Step by Step
1. Draw the left part of the seashell.
2. Add bottom and right part.
3. Add the middle left part.
4. Add the middle part.
5. Add the middle right part.
6. Near the top edge, add lines.
7. Continue adding lines to this seashell.
8. Add the ocean floor, sea surface, seaweed, coral and starfish.
9. Color with your favorite color!