How to Draw a Beach
This is a simple tutorial to teach you how to draw a cute beach. You can also add the sun, a sand castle, a beach chair and so on. If you like to draw, follow the instructions below to try it out.
A beach refers to a shore formed by the accumulation of sand or gravel carried by seawater. Famous beaches in the world include Pope Beach in the Hawaiian Islands, Clifton Beach in the Cape Peninsula of South Africa, South Beach in Miami, Florida and so on.
At the beach, there are many ways to play. Children can collect shells, build sand castles, catch small crabs...Of course, they can also enjoy the sun, sea breeze, waves at the same time!
Let the children learn to draw a cartoon beach. They can add all the beach-related animals or things they can think of!
↓ Let's Try to Draw
How to Draw a Beach Step by Step
1. Draw a beach umbrella.
2. Add two seabirds to its right.
3. Add a handle to the beach umbrella.
4. Draw the horizon from left to right.
5. Add a starfish to the beach.
6. Add a beach ball to the right of the starfish.
7. Add another small crab.
8. Add a second starfish below the crab.
9. Finally, color this beach!