How to Draw a Boy with a Thumbs up
Today’s tutorial will take you to learn to draw a little boy. This is a popular cartoon style boy with a little difficulty. If you are interested in it, you might as well follow the detailed instructions below to try it out.
This is a boy in the summer. He is wearing a yellow-green sports T-shirt and shorts, with one hand on his hips and a thumbs up with the other. He looks very confident!
Maybe he is participating in a sports game. You can make the whole picture more vivid by adding a soccer and so on next to it. Of course, adjusting his hair length, facial expressions and clothes color will be very interesting!
↓ Let's Try to Draw
How to Draw a Boy with a Thumbs up Step by Step
1. Draw the boy's hair.
2. Outline the head and add ears and neck.
3. Add his face.
4. Add collar, sleeves and an arm under the head.
5. Outline the T-shirt and add another arm.
6. Add a pair of shorts under your T-shirt.
7. Add legs and shoes under the shorts.
8. Add horizon and clouds.
9.Color the cartoon boy.