How to Draw a Cabin
How to draw a cute hut may be what many children want to know. If you are one of them, the following tutorial will provide you with inspiration. You can modify it, such as adding or subtracting windows, or changing the position of the door.
This is a colorful house, you can choose any color you like to color it to get the most beautiful house in your mind. You can even adjust it according to the season!
The house is symmetrical, except that a chimney is added to one side of the roof. It should be a good idea to imagine its location and background and draw it in the painting.
↓ Let's Try to Draw
How to Draw a Cabin Step by Step
1. Draw an inverted "V" to get the roof.
2. Add a rectangle below to get the outline of the house.
3. Add a chimney to the roof.
4. Add a window near the roof.
5. Add a door under the window.
6. Add windows on both sides of the door.
7. Add horizontal lines to the wall.
8. Add thick horizontal lines to the roof and chimney.
9. Color this cabin as much as you like!