How to Draw a Carnation
When Mother's Day comes, if you want to make a card by yourself, you may need to draw a carnation. The following tutorial will take you to learn how to draw one.
Carnations are very popular flowers and can bloom almost continuously in the greenhouse. It comes in a variety of shapes and colors, has a rich fragrance, and a long flowering time. It is very suitable as a bouquet and cultivated in the garden.
The Mediterranean region is the origin of carnations. Carnation is loved by people for its beauty, charm, fragrance and lasting freshness. It is one of the most sold flowers in the world.
Carnations are a symbol of Mother's Day. Many people will give their mothers carnations on the day of the festival. The tradition of Mother's Day began with Anna Marie Jarvis, the founder of Mother's Day in the United States.
↓ Let's Try to Draw
How to Draw a Carnation Flower Step by Step
1. Draw a petal.
2. Add two petals to the right.
3. Add two petals on the left.
4. Add three petals on top.
5. Add a calyx under the flower.
6. Add a stem below the calyx.
7. Add two leaves to the stem.
8. Draw a line from left to right to get the ground.
9. Choose your favorite color and color it.