How to Draw a Cat
Cats are one of the animals closest to humans, cute and wild. A cat standing on its hind feet, with a bow, seems to be greeting us. If you like it, just follow the instructions below and try it out.
Cats are popular pets all over the world and have been domesticated by humans for 3,500 years. But they are not completely domesticated like dogs
It hunts other animals in ambushes and can climb trees. It basically makes no noise when it walks, so it will not start the mouse away when it hunts. Like to eat fish, rats, rabbits, etc.
Cats spend approximately 14 hours a day in sleep. It is an animal that likes to act alone, unlike a dog, which obeys the command of its owner. Treating them as equal friendships will make it easier to get along.
↓ Let's Try to Draw
How to Draw a Cartoon Cat Step by Step
1. Draw an ear and add a line to the right.
2. Add another ear and add a downward line.
3. Add the other side of the face and add the beard.
4. Add eyebrows, eyes, nose, mouth and cheeks to your face.
5. Add a bow and arms.
6. Outline the body and add a belly and a tail.
7. Add legs under the body.
8. Add grass, a cloud and the sun.
9. Color this cute kitten.