How to Draw a Dolphin
Dolphins are a very smart marine creature, and very friendly, who would not like them! A tutorial on how to draw a dolphin jumping out of the sea. If you like it, you can have a try.
Dolphins are a kind of mammals that live in water and are a kind of whale. They live widely in all oceans of the world, and are also distributed in inland seas and near rivers' entrances to the sea.
They move very quickly in the water, have a well-developed sonar system, and have excellent hearing in the water and in the air. Usually like to live in groups, prey on fish, squid, etc.
They have good memory, can learn many movements under training, and are one of the animal families with the highest IQ. In addition, they have a gentle, friendly, lively and active character, which is loved by people all over the world.
↓ Let's Try to Draw
How to Draw a Dolphin Step by Step
1. Outline the head and draw the back.
2. Add a fin to your back and draw a line next to your head.
3. Add a fin and outline the body.
4. Add a line from the head to the tail.
5. Add a tail to the end of your body.
6. Draw an oval eye on your face and then draw the sea.
7. Add three clouds to the sky.
8. Add the sun to the sky.
9. Finally, color this dolphin!