How to Draw a Donkey
A tutorial on how to draw a standing donkey. After learning it, you can make some modifications to it and draw a horse, which is also very simple. If you like, just follow the steps below to try it out.
Donkeys resemble horses, but they are smaller than horses and zebras and are mostly gray-brown. Donkeys are not easy to get sick, and they are gentle, hardworking and can be used for farming and riding.
Horses and donkeys have a common origin. If they give birth to a baby together, they get a mule. Donkeys originated in Africa, and their domestication probably occurred 5,000 years ago.
↓ Let's Try to Draw
How to Draw a Donkey Step by Step
1. Draw ears and add hair.
2. Outline the head and add an eye, nose and mouth.
3. Draw the back on the right side of the head and add the mane.
4. Draw the neck and one side of a front leg.
5. Add the other side of the leg.
6. Add the abdomen and a back leg on the right.
7. Add a back leg and a tail.
8. Add grass as background.
9. Color the donkey.