How to Draw a Dove
Doves are one of the most intimate birds with humans. Not only can they deliver letters, they also represent peace. Learn how to draw a flying dove and add the sun and clouds as a background. Is not it simple?
The pigeon is a very common bird, good at flying, and has lived with humans for thousands of years. The first image of a pigeon discovered by archaeologists came from Mesopotamia in 3000 BC, which is now Iraq.
All pigeons have the ability to return to their habitat. A trained pigeon can return home from 400 to 600 miles away in one day. Any unfamiliar place is not a good place for pigeons, and they cannot stay at ease.
Pigeons mainly eat corn, wheat, beans, grains, etc. Generally, they do not eat meat such as insects.
↓ Let's Try to Draw
How to Draw a Dove Flying Step by Step
1. Draw the head and the mouth.
2. Add a wing to the right.
3. Add another wing to the right of the wing.
4. Draw a curve to get the abdomen.
5. Draw its tail.
6. Draw a circle on your face and add a dot inside.
7. Add a line on the beak and lines on the tail.
8. Add the sun and two clouds.
9. Finally, let's color it patiently!