How to Draw a Gerbil
A sitting gerbil, it has bright eyes, weak and cute! Do you like it, and do you want to draw it? The following detailed instructions will help you in your attempts.
Gerbils mainly live in deserts, grasslands and Gobi. Their hearing is sensitive, hind limbs are long and good at jumping. Their tails play a role in maintaining body balance when jumping.
The behavior of gerbils can cause serious harm to agriculture and animal husbandry, mainly refers to the storage of large amounts of food and the digging of complex holes. People even found that a gerbil stored more than 40 kilograms of forage in its hole!
↓ Let's Try to Draw
How to Draw a Gerbil Sitting Step by Step
1. Draw zigzag lines to get the top of your head.
2. Outline the head and add an ear.
3. Draw one side of the face and add another ear.
4. Add eyes, nose and mouth to your face.
5. Draw one side of the body under the head.
6. Add the other side of the body.
7. Add two feet and connect them with a line.
8. Add forelimbs and a belly.
9.Simply color it.