How to Draw a Giraffe
This tutorial will take you to learn how to draw a giraffe. Its most obvious feature is its long legs and long neck, so grab this point. Let's follow the instructions and try to draw it!
The giraffe lives in Africa and is currently the tallest terrestrial animal in the world. It can reach 6-8 meters when standing, weighs about 700 kg, and a newborn baby is 1.5 meters tall.
Its teeth cannot feed on grass, only leaves. In addition to monitoring the enemy with a pair of big eyes, it will constantly turn its ears to look for suspicious sound sources.
Due to the long legs, it is very inconvenient for giraffes to drink water. They have to spread their front legs or kneel on the ground to drink water.
↓ Let's Try to Draw
How to Draw a Giraffe Step by Step
1. Draw horns and ears.
2. Outline the head and add the face. Then draw a long line down.
3. Add a long line again to get the neck.
4. Add the back and a tail.
5. Make the details on the neck and body.
6. Add the front legs and add markings.
7. Draw the body and back legs and add markings.
8. Add ground and plants.
9. Color it.