How to Draw a Hot Air Balloon
Although hot air balloon is relatively simple and slow in flight speed, I think it is particularly romantic. Do you want to take a hot air balloon? Today, give you a simple drawing tutorial for you to learn to draw a beautiful hot air balloon flying in the sky. Try it if you are interested!
A hot air balloon is a kind of aircraft. Its upper half is a big balloon, and the lower half is a hanging basket. By heating the air inside the balloon, buoyancy is obtained to make the whole ascend.
In 1783, the first manned hot air balloon was made by the Montgolfier brothers and took off in Paris, France. The first hot air balloon to fly in the Americas took off from a prison in Philadelphia in 1793.
Hot air balloons can be used for photography, tourism, aviation sports, etc. Because the only driving force of hot air balloons is wind, hot air balloons flying around the world must choose a high air flow with the right speed and direction and move with it.
↓ Let's Try to Draw
How to Draw a Hot Air Balloon Flying Step by Step
1. Draw the top half of the balloon.
2. Add two curves on it.
3. Add two curves in the middle.
4. Add two more curves in the middle.
5. Add two curves to the right.
6. Draw a rectangle under it and add three lines.
7. Add a hanging basket below.
8. Add three clouds next to it.
9. Color it with your favorite color!