How to Draw a Koala
If you go to Australia on holiday, you are likely to find a lazy koala in the tree. It is either eating or sleeping, and it moves slowly. If you want to draw, it can be your best model!
Koalas live in Australia and are fat without tails. The adult koala is about 70-80 cm long and weighs about 10 kg. The forelimbs have very strong claws and are good at climbing.
They feed on eucalyptus leaves and almost never drink water. They spend most of their time in the trees, basically sleep during the day, and only spend less than 10% of their time looking for food.
In 1788, after Europeans landed on the Australian continent for the first time, John Price became the first European to record the koala.
↓ Let's Try to Draw
How to Draw a Koala on tree Step by Step
1. Draw a C and a smaller C.
2. Draw the other ear.
3. Draw a circle to get the head.
4. Add eyes, nose and mouth to your face.
5. Draw an arm under your head.
6. Draw a line to get the back. A tail is deliberately added to it here.
7. Draw a belly and a leg.
8. Draw a thick tree trunk and add a flower.
9. Finally, color this cute koala!