How to Draw a Prairie Dog
The prairie dog is very alert, as long as a stranger approaches, it will immediately disappear without a trace. Teach you how to draw a prairie dog. It is watching the surroundings at the entrance of the cave. Is it very cute?
The prairie dog is a rodent, and the individual is similar to a hare. They live in the Great Plains of North America, deserts or sand dunes and grasslands between 1600-2200 meters above sea level.
Prairie dogs are active during the day and are very good at running and jumping, running at a speed of 55 kilometers per hour. So when they are in danger, they will yell as an alarm and run away quickly.
Prairie dogs live in caves. Their caves can be divided into several areas according to the natural topography, as if they were a "town".
↓ Let's Try to Draw
How to Draw a Cute Prairie Dog Step by Step
1. Outline the head and add an ear.
2. Add mouth, hair and another ear.
3. Add a nose above the mouth and make the details.
4. Add eyebrows and eyes and a line on one ear.
5. Outline the body and add two hands.
6. Add lines next to your hands.
7. Add lines to make an oval hole.
8. Add lines and grass to the hole.
9.Color the prairie dog!