How to Draw a Puppy
Puppies are cute and friendly. They are our closest animal friends. What do you think? The following instructions will take everyone to learn to draw a cute puppy in the yard. If you are interested, come and try it!
Dogs are domesticated from wolves. People have domesticated dogs as hunting assistants a long time ago. Its life span is about 12 to 18 years and it is distributed all over the world.
Dogs are keen in nature, and some of their perception abilities are many times higher than that of humans. Some things and sounds that humans are not aware of, dogs will be aware of before us, and will show guard actions, such as barking.
The ability of dogs to detect smells is more than 1 million times that of humans, and their hearing power is 16 times that of humans. But its sweat glands are not very developed and cannot regulate body temperature by sweating like humans, so dogs are very afraid of heat.
↓ Let's Try to Draw
How to Draw a Cute Puppy Step by Step
1. Draw an ear as above.
2. Draw a line to the right and add another ear.
3. Add eyebrows and eyes to your face.
4. Draw the nose and mouth under the eyes.
5. Outline the head and add a collar.
6. Add the front legs.
7. Draw the back and a tail, and add the back legs.
8. Add ground, sky and doghouse.
9. Finally, color this puppy in the yard!