How to Draw a Snake
In summer, it is easy to encounter snakes in the grass, so be careful. A tutorial for drawing a cartoon snake, it is resting on the grass. If you are interested in it, follow the tutorial below and try to draw it out.
The snake is a reptile and has no limbs. Their body temperature changes with the temperature, and the optimum temperature is 20-30°C. When the temperature drops to 10°C in winter, the snake stops all activities and begins to hibernate.
Snakes live in a variety of environments, some live in caves, some live on the ground, some live on trees, and some live in water. There are approximately 3,425 species of snakes in the world, distributed in all places on the earth except the north and south poles.
Snakes are carnivorous animals, and their food includes earthworms, spiders, fish, frogs, birds and small beasts, etc. Snakes only eat live animals and are not interested in the carcasses of these animals.
↓ Let's Try to Draw
How to Draw a Cartoon Snake Step by Step
1. Draw an inverted "U". Add another one and connect them with a line.
2. Add eyebrows, eyes and lines.
3. Outline the face and add nose, mouth and tongue.
4. Draw a long line under it.
5. Add another line to get the abdomen.
6. Draw the body and add its tail.
7. Add lines and circles to your body.
8. Add grass, a cloud and the sun.
9. Finally, Finally, color the snake!