How to Draw a Sword
Does your toy also have a sword, do you know how to draw it? Follow the instructions below and try to draw a simple sword yourself! Maybe you can draw a shield next to it.
The sword is a weapon made of metal and has a long history. It has a long strip shape, a pointed front end, a short shank at the back end, and blades on both sides.
In the period of the Viking invasion, the long sword has already begun to be used on a large scale in the battle of skirmish and plunder. The sword has been passed down through the test of countless wars, and it was not until the heavy armor gradually appeared that the long sword gradually lost its practical value.
In Europe, the sword is used to canonize knights, and this habit continues to this day.
↓ Let's Try to Draw
How to Draw a Sword Step by Step
1. Draw a rectangle without one edge.
2. Add two lines.
3. Add two more lines to make a rectangle.
4. Draw an L in the middle of the rectangle.
5. Draw one side of the sword.
6. Add the other side.
7. Draw a line on the handle.
8. Draw a line on the sword.
9. Finally, let's color this cute sword!