How to Draw a Tropical Fish
The color of tropical fish is particularly beautiful and bright, and you can always notice its presence easily. Learning to draw a beautiful tropical fish, a little bit difficult, you can try your best!
Tropical fish live in tropical waters and some subtropical areas, and are divided into freshwater tropical fish and seawater tropical fish. Among them, the Amazon River in South America produces the most species and most beautiful forms.
The dazzling colors of tropical fish are mainly to protect themselves, similar to their living environment. In this way, it is easy for them to hunt and evade predators.
Most tropical fish can survive only when the water temperature exceeds 20°C, and generally prefer water temperatures around 26°C.
↓ Let's Try to Draw
How to Draw a Tropical Fish Step by Step
1. Draw two lines to get the top of the head and back.
2. Outline the head and add an eye, mouth and gills.
3. Outline the body and draw two fins.
4. Add fins to the right side of the gills and the bottom of the body.
5. Draw the tail on the right.
6. Add stripes to your body.
7. Add lines to fins.
8. Draw some coral as the background.
9. Finally, color this tropical fish!