How to Draw a Vampire Bat
Vampire bats are one of the monsters of Halloween, and they are said to be the incarnation of vampires! Want to add the element of vampire bats during the holiday, but don't want them to be too scary? The following tutorial can take you to realize this idea.
Vampires are legendary supernatural creatures that originated in the folklore of the Balkans and Eastern European Slavs, and their origins can be traced back thousands of years. It is said that they can survive for a long time by drinking blood.
In the legend of vampires, there are a large number of corresponding anti-evil objects, whose function is to prevent vampires from approaching. Common ones include: garlic, cross, holy water, silver utensils and so on.
In modern popular culture, the image and characteristics of vampires are becoming more and more perfect. For example, their skin is pale, handsome, afraid of sunlight, and they have the ability to incarnate vampire bats.
↓ Let's Try to Draw
How to Draw a Vampire Bat Step by Step
1. Draw an "M" to get the head.
2. Add the upper part of the wing.
3. Add the lower part of the wing.
4. Add the upper part of the other wing.
5. Add the lower part of the wing.
6. Add a "W" to get the outline of the body.
7. Add two paws under your body.
8. Add eyes, nose and mouth to your face.
9.Color it and get a cartoon vampire bat!