How to Draw an Alaskan Dog
Whether in movies or on TV, we often see Alaskan dogs. They pull sledges, tirelessly, and are good assistants and friends for people close to the polar regions! Like it brave and lively? Follow the instructions below to draw one!
The Alaskan dog is one of the oldest polar sled dogs. They are quiet, elegant, and very loyal to their owners. And they are energetic, so their living environment needs to be more spacious, to ensure that they have sufficient exercise.
They are relatively poorly disciplined, but have excellent endurance, and are mainly used to help pull sleds.
↓ Let's Try to Draw
How to Draw an Alaskan Dog Step by Step
1. Draw an ear and the top of the head.
2. Add another ear.
3. Draw face, eyes and nose.
4. Add the mouth and a front leg.
5. Draw the back and a tail.
6. Add two legs.
7. Draw the body and a back leg.
8. Add trees and sky.
9. Finally, color this Alaskan dog carefully and patiently.