How to Draw an Cartoon Octopus
Today’s tutorial takes you to learn how to draw a cartoon octopus. This is a simple and interesting experience, I believe you will also like it. Follow the instructions below and try to draw one!
Octopus is a kind of mollusk, living under water, adapt to the water temperature can not be lower than 7 ℃. They are widely distributed in tropical and temperate waters of all oceans.
They generally live in caves or crevices on the seabed. The octopus can not only eject ink six times in a row, but it can also change its color and structure like a chameleon.
Most octopuses crawl along the bottom with suction cups. But when they are frightened, they will spray water from their bodies, generate strong propelling force, and quickly move in the opposite direction.
↓ Let's Try to Draw
How to Draw an Cartoon Octopus Step by Step
1. Outline the body.
2. Add a tentacle on the right.
3. Add another tentacle on the right.
4. Add a tentacle to the middle.
5. Add another tentacle to the middle.
6. Add a tentacle on the left.
7. Add eyes, smile and make details.
8. Add the sea as a background.
9. Color this cartoon octopus!