How to Draw an Elf
It's Christmas Eve, and a cute elf is standing in the snow. Is anyone willing to invite him home? This is an interesting Christmas drawing tutorial, you can try it yourself by following the instructions.
Christmas has Santa Claus, reindeer, Christmas tree, gifts, snowman... All the bad things in the past year are experiences, and all the good things will meet at the end.
A cute elf drawing tutorial for kids. You can change the color of his hat and clothes, you can also add a hut, snowman, etc. as a background.
Follow the steps below to try it, and see if you can complete this symmetrical elf!
↓ Let's Try to Draw
How to Draw an Elf Step by Step
1. Draw a hat like a kite and add two lines.
2. Outline the head and add ears.
3. Add hair, eyes, nose, mouth and cheeks to the face.
4. Add a collar under the head and add an arm.
5. Add another arm to the other side of your body.
6. Add a belt and complete the coat.
7. Add legs and shoes under your body.
8. Add horizon, moon and snowflakes as background.
9. Finally, color this elf!