How to Draw Big Ben
If you travel to London, be sure to check out London’s landmark-Big Ben. It is located right on the banks of the Thames and is easily accessible. A simple tutorial on how to draw Big Ben. If you like to draw buildings, you can follow the steps to try it out.
The Elizabeth Tower, commonly known as Big Ben, was completed on April 10, 1858. It is one of the most famous Gothic buildings in the world, and a landmark building in London and even the United Kingdom.
Big Ben sits on the banks of the Thames and is part of the British Parliament building. It is a key place for people to celebrate the New Year. Radio and TV will broadcast its bells to welcome the beginning of the new year.
Repairs to Big Ben began in 2017, the repair time is 4 years, and it is expected to be completed in 2022.
↓ Let's Try to Draw
How to Draw Big Ben Step by Step
1. Draw an inverted "V" and add a "+".
2. Draw a rectangle under it. Add lines and circles.
3. Draw a trapezoid and add lines and small circles.
4. Add a rectangle below and add some "n" s.
5. Draw both sides and add a rectangle below.
6. Add a round clock.
7. Draw two lines down. Add the shape of four test tubes between them.
8. Add three clouds.
9. Finally, let's color this Big Ben!