How to Draw Domo
Have you ever seen cute Domo? He is from Japan and is brown all over. He is not only an advertising star, but also the protagonist of a cartoon! If you like him, follow the steps below and try to draw him out.
With a brown square body and a big mouth with sharp teeth, this is the super popular cartoon character Domo-kun!
Domo-kun was born in Japan in 1998. It was originally an advertising image of NHK, Japan's number one mass media organization, but it was unexpectedly popular and popular all over the world.
Domo's birthplace: a cave in Japan; favorite food: croquette; hate food: apples. He likes rock music and watching TV so much, and he can't help farting when he encounters unpleasant things.
↓ Let's Try to Draw
How to Draw Domo-kun Step by Step
1. Draw an "n" for the outline of the head.
2. Add a rectangle to your face to get the mouth.
3. Add zigzag lines to your mouth for teeth.
4. Add eyes above your mouth and two small circles inside each.
5. Add an arm under your head.
6. Add another symmetrical arm.
7. Add a leg below an arm.
8. Add the other leg and get his body.
9. Color it and you get the Domo!