How to Draw Frankenstein Face
You can see all kinds of well-known monsters in Halloween, including the Frankenstein that often appears in movies and televisions. If he is one of your favorite monsters, you can follow the steps below to draw him.
Dr. Victor Frankenstein, who is obsessed with creating new life, is a mad scientist. He used the organs and tissues of the corpse to put together a human body, and used lightning to give this human body life, thus creating a monster. Since then this monster has been named Frankenstein.
Draw a cartoon Frankenstein's face, which is a rectangular shape, like a combination of building blocks. You only need to draw the most basic circles and straight lines, and you can complete it in a very short time!
↓ Let's Try to Draw
How to Draw Frankenstein Face Easy Step by Step
1. Draw a rectangle, but don't draw the bottom edge.
2. Add a mouth shaped as above.
3. Draw a larger rectangle, but don't draw the top edge.
4. Draw two circles on your face, one large and one small. Add two circles to each to get your eyes.
5. Add a scar next to one eye.
6. Add a scar under the mouth as well.
7. Add a small rectangle to the side of the head as an ear.
8. Add another ear.
9. Finally, color this face of Frankenstein!